26.01.2017 held a regular meeting of the Academic Council of the Azerbaijan State Advanced Training Institute for Doctors named after A. Aliyev. Meeting schedule was as follows:
1. Report on Institute’s clinic of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Reporter: PhD S. H. Aliyev
2. The organization of the educational process and the progress of the Institute.
Reporter: docent T. H. Eyvazov
3. Support to the election of the correspondent member of ANAS PhD, professor E. M. Gasimov.
4. Discussion and confirmation of theses on "Modern aspects of an integrated preventive treatment of inflammatory periodontal disease around teeth and implants," "3226.01 - Dental» Dental assistant department and Maxillofacial Surgery, PhD Javid Ahmedbeyli in order to obtain the degree of Doctor of Medicine.
5. Awarding of the title of academician to the docent of dentistry and maxillofacial surgery PhD S. Z. Aliyev.
6. A n o t h e r d i s c u s s i o n s.
The chief doctor of the clinic of plastic and reconstructive surgery PhD S. H. Aliyev, talked about first issue and mentioned that the treatment in the clinic works in addition to the consideration, along with the necessary conditions for the training of trainees. There are 329 posts in the state hospital. Among them, 29 physicians, 1 psychologist, 95 nurses, and the remaining 81 persons are considered employees of 206. In 2016 864 surgical procedures was produced in the clinic on 871 patients. 502 of them were plastic surgeries. At the same time, in the department of burns 362 operations were made on 358 patients. Among them159 operations were made on 160 children. Then, patients received a diagnosis, structure transactions and get information about them.
Rector of the Institute N. Gasimov said in his speech shared his thoughts about the work of the clinic and offered to give a satisfactory evaluation of its work.
Vice-Rector PHD T. H. Eyvazov talked about second question, and provided information about the portal of distance learning. He noted that in the 23 departments of the institute 127 distance education files counted and this work continues. Nowadays, it counted 296 people, 142 of them confirmed their emails, 100 people filled the profile, and 41 people have started to test.
Rector of the Institute, Professor N. A. Gasimov spoke on this issue and noted the benefits of distance learning, as well as the fact that the work in this direction will continue. After the approval of the Scientific Council of the Institute of the discussion also considered other issues on the agenda. Thus, the Scientific Council had completed its work.